La Clinica is a community care clinic part of the MN Community Care organization. Spanish-speaking care givers and Latino care givers are available. To make an appointment, please call 651-602-7500.
– Prenatal services;
– Care for children under the age of 2
– Urgent care needs for children under 18
– Same-day care that is not a respiratory illness
– Birth control or other sexual health appointments
– Substance Use Disorder
– Urgent behavioral health or psychiatric medication appointments
– Drive-up lab and pharmacy services
– Telehealth visits for chronic disease and other health care needs
Mon/Fri/Sat 8 AM-5 PM
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8 AM-8 PM
Mon-Fri: 8 AM-8 PM
Saturday 8 AM – 5 PM
Accepted insurance providers
Most insurance plans are accepted including Medical Assistance, Medicare, MinnesotaCare, HealthPartners, UCare, BlueCrossBlueShield/BluePlus, Medica Choice, Metropolitan Health Plan, PreferredOne and other private insurance.
Other clinics part of the MN Community Care organization include: East Side Clinic, East Side Dental Clinic, McDonough House Clinic, Bright Smiles, West Side Dental Clinic, Downtown Clinic, Union Gospel Mission, Health Start School Based Clinics.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.