Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio (CLUES) is Minnesota’s largest Latino-led nonprofit organization, founded in 1981 by and for Latinos. Our work is to ensure the advancement of social and economic equity and wellbeing for Latinos in Minnesota.
Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio (CLUES) offers a variety of programs and resources to support our Latino community of Minnesota, including:
– English Classes and Adult Education
– Job Training
– Homebuyers Workshops
– Financial Capability Workshops
Health & Wellness
– Emotional Support
– Alcohol and Substance Abuse
– Access to Healthy Food
– Health Education and Prevention
– Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
Children & Parenting
– Parenting Education
– Children’s and family counseling/therapy
– Economic Empowerment
– CTSS (Children’s Therapeutic Support Services) Skills Training
Survivor Advocacy and Support
– Domestic violence and sexual assault
– Support groups
– Community resources
– Free 24/7 crisis line in Spanish and English
– Youth in Action (YA!), helping young Latinos prepare for college.
– Entre Mujeres, empowering Latinas in High School.
– Best Buy Teen Tech Center (ages 13-19)
– Latino Youth Conference
Latino Elder Program
– Supporting Latino Elders
– Educational and recreational activities
– Healthy meals and daily exercises
– Regular medical check-ins
– Social outings
– Caregiver support
– Ecomic Empowerment
– Immigration Resources
– Art Gallery & Programming
Comunidades Latinas Unidas En Servicio (CLUES) has offices on the East Side of St. Paul, Lake Street in Minneapolis, and also Willmar and Austin in Greater MN.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.