The first Twin Cities Diversity Homeownership Fair!
JUNE 11th, 2022 9am-3pm
The Twin Cities Diversity Homeownership Fair is dedicated to empowering communities to
increase sustainable homeownership opportunities. This premier event is the first and largest
conjoined effort amongst the diverse trade organizations in Minnesota. The four pillars of
diversity for homeownership are the Asian Real Estate Association of America-Twin Cities (AREAA Twin Cities),
National Association of Real Estate Brokers-Twin Cities (NAREB-Twin Cities), National Association of Hispanic
Real Estate Professionals-Twin Cities (NAHREP Twin Cities), and the LGBTO+ Real Estate Alliance of Minnesota (The Alliance – Minnesota).
Our mission is to advocate, educate, and empower the communities we serve. Together,
we will create sustainable homeownership and close the racial disparity gap in Minnesota.
Homeownership is within reach!
• FREE Health and Wellness checks provided by MN Community Care
• FREE Soccer clinics provided by Sanneh Foundation from 10-12 and 12:30-2:30PM
• FREE Child Care provided onsite by Living Word Childcare Center from 9AM-3PM
• FREE Home Buyer Breakout sessions each in English, Spanish & Hmong
• FREE meals provided in our food court for registered attendees
Ps: Don’t forget to pre-register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/twin-cities-diversity-homeownership-fair-tickets-331923330617
FREE for everyone!