MIRAC is the Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee. It is an all-volunteer grassroots organization that organizes the immigrant community and their allies to struggle for legalization for all and equality in all aspects of life. We struggle for legalization, for a moratorium on raids and deportations, and for drivers licenses for all regardless of immigration status.
The Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee (MIRAC) projects:
– Campaign “No More Deportations.”
– Workshops “Know your rights.”
– Legal clinics and other community services.
– Classes and workshops on immigration.
– Marches every May 1st demanding legalization and an end to deportations and anti-immigrant laws.
– Solidarity actions with pro-immigrant groups
The Minnesota Immigrant Rights Action Committee (MIRAC) was formed in Spring 2006 out of the huge immigrant rights marches. We’ve organized many protests, marches and other activities for immigrant rights in Minnesota since then.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.