WE ARE YOUR LOCAL CERVECERÍA
La Doña is a Latin-influenced craft brewery reflecting the Latin experience in Minnesota and promoting accessibility to the craft beer industry. 12+ unique craft beers. Find us at 40+ liquor stores, bars, and restaurants across the state of Minnesota as well as at our Minneapolis location.
Our Minneapolis location offers a large bar with amazing bartenders, cold craft beer, food, plenty of space indoors and outdoors, mini-futbol field + 3v3 soccer leagues, relaxing patio, and live music on Saturdays. We also host multiple public and private events throughout the year.
We are the first Latino-inspired brewery in Minnesota!
JOIN OUR GROWLER MEMBERSHIP CLUB | Weekly or bi-weekly growlers for an entire year!
OUR CERVEZA (BEER) LINEUP
– Doña Fría – Mexican Lager [5.1% ABV]
– Big Mama – Blonde Ale [4.7% ABV]
– Honey & Spite – Golden Lager [5.2% ABV]
– Café Dorado – Golden Strong Ale w/coffee [7.5% ABV]
– La Reyna – IPA [6.3% ABV]
– Cashmere Outside How Bout Dat – IPA [5.2% ABV]
– Red Rakau – Red IPA [5.9% ABV]
– Eliana – Barrel Aged Double IPA [9.99% ABV]
– Ocēlōtl – Barrel Aged Barley Wine [10% ABV]
– Cuāuhtli – Barrel Aged Imperial Stout [9.9% ABV]
– OKTOBERFEST [5.9% ABV]
– Michelada – or – Mango Michelada [5.1% ABV]
– Infusions and Variants
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.