Guide of Latino Vendors and Events at the Minnesota State Fair 2021
We have put together the most complete guide to everything Latino at the Great Minnesota Get Together this year! Below you will find the lists of vendors selling Latino food and imported products as well as music events and entertainment featuring Latino performances.
Image credit: Lawrence Sawyer from Getting Images Signature. Licensed through Canva Pro.
Events Featuring Latino Acts
Latino artists, musicians/bands, and dancers. For full details about the performers, stage, and times click on the [performer’s name | event date] below.
Vendors Serving Latino Food
Delicious Latin food at the fair. For full details about menus, location, and times of operations click on the [vendors name – location] below.
- Manny’s Tortas – Food Building
- Fresh Piñas Coladas served in a real pinneaple, tacos al pastor, Mexican gourmet sandwiches (tortas), vegeterian options.
- Los Ocampo – International Bazaar (Midtown Global Market stand)
- Esquites, tacos, horchata, elote, coca Mexicana.
- Andy’s Garage – International Bazaar (Midtown Global Market stand)
- ChoriPOP (vegan), deep fried tamales, horchata.
- Juanita’s Fajitas – West of Nelson St. just south of the Grandstand
- Fajitas and burritos
- El Sol Mexican Foods – Between Dan Patch & Carnes avenues
- Burritos, tostadas, nachos, tacos.
- Taco King – Between Clough & Nelson streets
- Burritos, nachos, tacos, tostadas.
- Tejas Express – The Garden
- Texas ranch eggs, burritos, chips and salsa, guacamole, nachos.
- Mexican Hat – Near the Grandstand
- Enchiladas, tamales, tacos, burritos, chilli, guacamole, Spanish rice, tacos, nachos.
- Patinella’s Chicken Grill – Near the Grandstand
- Brazilian bowl, Mexican bowl, Italian bowl, chicken and rice bowl.
Products Imported from Latin America
Products such as ornaments, clothes, furniture, accessories, gifts, and more; imported from Mexico and other parts of Latin America. For full details about the vendors, products, location, and hours of operation click on the [vendors name – location] below.
Questions / Did We Miss Anything?
We hope you found this guide helpful. Let us know your thoughts, questions, or suggestions by dropping a comment below, sending us an email, or a DM on social media.